We are looking for a person who will join us as:
Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
About the Position
You will lead our strategic partnership initiatives with market research providers and agencies. Our growth has always come from word of mouth, passionate customers taking us to new organizations, account manager upselling in existing accounts and channel partnerships. While we’ve never had a formal strategic partnership effort focused on partnering with market research firms previously, our innovation and market leadership is helping us partner with MRs in a whole new way.
- You will be a player/coach, coaching a team of more junior strategic partnership talent.
- You will also be focused on ‘whale hunting’ with larger strategic partners.
- You will work with our SEs in the US or EU to close these big deals.
- You will work with Marketing to guide activities and develop enablement materials.
- You will be the lead enforcer of a disciplined sales-like process and use of Salesforce.
- You will work with the CEO structuring partnership contracts to generate SaaS revenues.
- You will develop and implement a strategic plan to increase the speed of partner growth.
- You will meet financial objectives by creating projections, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- You will lead by example, ensuring that staff meets or exceeds activity standards for prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing.
- You will build and maintain positive MR partner relationships.
- You have spent a minimum of eight (8) years with successful enterprise strategic partnership experience, and at least four (4) years as a manager.
- You have a demonstrated ability to grow revenue for a service/software company.
- You have experience in strategic planning and execution.
- You have knowledge of structuring quota goals and revenue expectations.
- You have the ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent written and oral communications abilities.
- You have partnered with or sold to market research providers or agencies previously