We Know Utilities
With the responsibility for providing a world class customer service experience, utilities continually track and analyze customer satisfaction at every customer touch point. The J.D. Power syndicated research, provided with the mTAB survey analysis software, is an important industry barometer enabling individual utilities to identify how they compare to others within the industry. mTAB then takes the analysis further by enabling comparisons between the J.D. Power syndicated research and a utility’s own customer satisfaction tracking research, enabling consumer insight and market researchers to compare, combine and trend the results of past and present consumer and commercial research.
Top US utility company
- Understand and benchmark J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction Study scores against 15 peers in the segment
- Monitor critical factors that drive the overall customer satisfaction score
- View trends of consumer satisfaction from wave to wave and year to year
- Reduce the turnaround time of the labor-intensive and error-prone cut and paste process required to update and disseminate various customer satisfaction scorecards throughout the organization with every release of J.D. Power data
mTAB designed a custom database and dashboard solution that facilitates the continuous tracking and analyzing of customer satisfaction. The dashboard allows the results of each refresh of the J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction Study to be distilled into meaningful visualizations and distributed throughout the entire organization in a matter of moments. This enables the company to uncover deeper insights into its customer satisfaction data, which empowers the creation of plans and initiatives to directly target improving customer satisfaction.
- Improved customer satisfaction ranking in segment by 12 places over four years since the dashboard was introduced
- Consolidated the output of multiple J.D. Power studies across multiple years and various internal customer satisfaction scorecards into one dashboard
- Eliminated the 6-8 weeks of research analyst time required to manually update and disseminate customer satisfaction scorecards
- Increased data accuracy by eliminating cut and paste process of updating scorecards
- Enabled one-click filtering to produce different cuts of data for various groups within the organization, all in the same dashboard